Dementia Care Professionals of America is a division of the Alzheimer's Foundation of America, and offers membership, training, qualification and other benefits to healthcare professionals involved in dementia care.
DCPA's goals are to:
- Raise the bar on dementia care in the U.S.
- Provide practical and clinical training to health care professionals
- Set standards of excellence through our AFA qualification program
- Keep professionals aware of emerging breakthroughs in treatment and care
- Offer networking and advocacy opportunities
- Support professionals as they support those in need
- Ensure integrity and dignity of people with dementia